Large format printer - technical
Entry-level large format printer allows users to print technical and CAD drawings in great detail up to 24".
With the SC-T3100 it’s all about the detail, throughput speed and size of the output (up to 24”). Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer that boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an architect, student, engineer, or work in an advertising agency, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. Stand included.
White, compact and fits most environments.
These inks don’t run
It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T3100 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
Supports wireless printing
Enables users to print directly from smartphones or tablet devices.
Seamless paper changes
Change seamlessly between LFP roll and sheetfeed as this printer supports up to A1 cutsheets as well as rolls.
Peace of mind
Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints.
Accuracy and precision
Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings in great detail, with ease.
- Flexibility: Available as desktop or floor standing (includes stand)
- Space-saving: Smallest footprint in the Epson technical printer range
- Clean design: Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most environments
- Ease of use: Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints